As you prepare to return to campus the following is important information for check-in or moving on campus for the first time.
Complete Your Pre Check-In Process and Pick Your Move-In Appointment:
Pre Check-In Procedures: Each resident must complete their Pre-Check In Process
Below are the steps to complete the Pre-Check In Process:
- Complete the Housing Application (New Residents)
- Incoming Student Residents should upload a photo for their Student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Housing Pre-Check In Form (below)
- Submit Proof of Vaccination to email@example.com
- Schedule your check-in arrival date and time.
Upon completing the last step, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours confirming that you have completed the Pre Check-In process. KEEP THAT EMAIL, as it will have your check-in appointment information. It is important that you complete this process as soon as possible.
Residential students must present a negative COVID test (within 48 hours) and proof of booster (if eligible) upon arrival to check-in the residence hall.
- Monday, January 31 – Tuesday February 1, 2022: Returning students will be permitted to move into their residence halls between 9am and 3pm ONLY.
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022 – Wednesday, February 2, 2022: New Incoming students will be permitted to move into their residence halls between 9am and 3pm ONLY.
- Saturday, February 5, 2022: Students will be permitted to move into their residence halls between 11am and 2pm ONLY.
- Thursday, February 3, 2022 – Friday, February 4, 2022: Students who elected not to return to on-campus housing will be permitted to move out of the residence halls between 9am and 1pm ONLY.
No early arrivals will be permitted.
Mandatory Weekly COVID-19 Campus Testing:
Staff and Residential Student testing: Monday from 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Face masks are required at all times.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Office of Housing & Residence Life