We understand you’re not a traditional student. Study Online, on your terms, and earn a degree from a nationally accredited institution.
Our accelerated degree programs are designed with you in mind. Clinton Global was created to meet the educational needs of working adults on your time from any time zone.
- Earn your degree 100% online when it is convenient for you.
- Advance your future without compromising your family or current employment.
- This program may be for you if you are a professional who needs extra coursework to meet the requirements for a promotion at work
- A parent who hopes to finish a degree started a little while back.
- Someone who is simply looking for a chance at a new professional and personal beginning.
Clinton College offers individualized attention provided by highly qualified faculty in accelerated and flexible online courses. We are happy to work with you to put together a schedule that meets your individual learning goals and needs. In addition to convenient adult education classes, Clinton Global provides:
- A personal approach to education: small class size, dedicated faculty, and academic advisors
- Flexible scheduling options: to accommodate the busy schedules of working adults
ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAMS REQUIRE 61 CREDIT HOURS.
- Associate of Art in Religious Studies
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMS REQUIRE 121 CREDIT HOURS.
- Bachelor of Art in Religious Studies (Fall 2022)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Fall 2022)
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS REQUIRE 18 TO 21 CREDIT HOURS.
- Ministry Studies
The entire program is offered in an online format, with instructor contact available to students throughout the week. The online format gives you the flexibility to attend classes at your leisure. We know your schedule can be tight. So, we offer online instruction via lecture, chat, and online discussion.
Clinton College has an open admissions policy and does not require a SAT or ACT for admission. To complete the admission application and to learn more about Clinton College contact Viticus Thomas, Director of Admissions at 803-909-8190 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinton College has provided the Rock Hill, SC community with quality education for over 125 years. Paying for college can be challenging. The college has affordable tuition and a financial aid representative that is here to service you. Prospective and current students should contact the Office of Financial Aid with questions, issues, and concerns. Contact Pamela White at Office: 803.327.7402 ext 8163 or email@example.com
Clinton College Dean of Online and Continuing Education would love a chance to talk to you one-on-one and answer all of your questions. Contact Dr. Alvin McLamb at Office: 803.327.7402 ext 8181 or firstname.lastname@example.org