Presidential and Merit Scholarships
The Clinton College Presidential and Merit Scholarships were established to recognize outstanding, first-year full-time freshmen who are enrolling at Clinton College.
Download Presidential and Merit Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Presidential Scholarship: Tuition: (1 academic year) overall high school GPA 3.5-4.0
- Merit scholarship: $2,000.00 ($1,000.00 per semester 1 academic year) overall high school GPA 2.5 -3.5
To be considered for the Presidential or Merit Scholarship students must complete the following:
- Submit a one-page essay describing ‘What College means to you and how you would use your college degree.
- Submit a reference letter from your school counselor or teacher.
- Submit all required documents necessary to complete the Clinton College application.
- Presidential Scholarship: GPA 3.5-4.0GPA (at the time of H.S. graduation).
- Merit scholarship: 2.5 GPA-3.5 GPA (at the time of H.S. graduation).
If Awarded a Presidential or Merit Scholarship, the following must be met:
- Submission of your $100.00 enrollment fee and your $150.00 housing fee to secure your Clinton College housing.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Must maintain on campus residency.
- Must remain a full-time student (maintain at least 12 credit hours)
- Student must not violate Clinton College Code-of -Conduct.
Scholarship Awards are for one academic year and are non-renewable but may be canceled if:
- Student provides false information on their application or any admissions documents or any documents submitted to the institution.
- Student violates any of the college’s policies or procedures or otherwise engage in misconduct that calls for disciplinary action and/or consequences.
- Student withdraws from Clinton College.